Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Ribbon cake as Easter cake!

Happy greek Easter even with a delay!
All the best to you and your families...

Heres my inspiration for a cake that I came up with, as this year for several issues I did not want to make a more fancy cake, as this Easter coincided with a bad anniversary...
You want to know more about it?
Let's call it the Ribbon cake!



  •  I made an almond cake, and covered it with a white frosting. 
  • I have melted 200gr of black chocolate and spread it in a baking sheet and put it in the fridge for a while to harden. 
  • Once done, I have cut using a knife, several wide bands of the chocolate and "stick" them around the cake. 
  • Important finishing touch the big satin ribbon to hold the chocolate bars. 
Isn't it lovely? We have fallen in love with it :) You?
P.S: Btw, I managed to do easter cookies though.

No comments:

Post a Comment